March 11, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - My Own Blog Book...

Hi, Everybody!
It's Tuesday again, and here I am to visit with you.
I've got somethin' really special to show you, too!
Did you know I'm gonna be TWO YEARS OLD pretty soon?
Yup! I was born on April 3rd, and golly, that's right around the corner.

Mom has been a fan of Blog2Print for a long time, so she decided that
she wanted to give me my own blog book to celebrate my big day.
When she showed it to me, I couldn't believe my eyes! 
I just had to take a closer look. This book starts with the day 
Mom and Dad chose me to come home and live with them, and it 
goes all the way through the end of the year -  December 2012!
I can't begin to tell you how surprised I was! For me???

July 2011 to December 31, 2012, all saved between the covers
of my very own book. It has stuff Mom wrote about me before I
got old enough to write my own posts. Then, there are all the other posts
that I wrote myself to tell you my own story. Mom said I deserved it.
When I think about it, we sure have come a long way together - 
you and I.
You welcomed me into your homes each week, and you've left
so many wonderful comments to me to read, too. I'm so glad that
Mom and Dad picked me to come and live with them, and that Mom
has shared me with you each week. Have I told you how much I like you?

Now that she ordered my "life story", I have my very own book to look 
back on whenever I get the urge. There were stories that I even forgot about!
I'm really looking forward to writin' some fun stuff this year
so that I can make my next book even more interestin' . I hope,
while I'm at it, to make your Tuesdays more entertainin', too!

I'll be back with my stories next week. 'til then,
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

7 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Blog2Print is awesome, and Tag is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Tag. You've just brightened up a very grey British day. Love to your Mum and Dad. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a very special gift for you Tag. I can't believe you will be two in a few short weeks. Now you can enjoy re-reading all those great stories you share with us every week. Happy Tail Waggin Tag...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow weeeee what a most excellent birthday present!!! You are one lucky K9 for sure!
    I've been away from blogland all absorbed in my new job... This being an adult definitely puts a cramp on my blogisphere time. So glad you are doing well. Enjoy your beautiful book.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years Tag. Your new book is wonderful. I keep saying I have to get that done. I've been blogging since September of 2005. Lot of history there.
    Hugs to you sweet boy. I'm so glad your Mum picked you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tag, You are just a pup, still wet behind the ears so to speak. I turn eight tomorrow and just know mom and I shall have a fun day. She always plans something special. I wish you could be here, we could have some real fun for sure. Love your book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Tag - you are not only a blessing to your Mom and Dad but to us out here in blogland!! I have followed your life right from the beginning and I love that your Mom has shared you with us each week!! And you look SPEC - tacular in your glasses!! Enjoy your book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna