March 17, 2013

Keepin' Up...

I've been busy working on "Over The River" for the class I'm
teaching. I'm busy trying to stay ahead of my enthusiastic students!
I'm really enjoying the needlework aspect of the project, and I'm
loving the way this project is progressing. What's really fun is seeing the
color and fabric choices that my students are using in their quilts. 
They're going to be truly stunning when they're all finished.
 I'm going to finish making my flying geese blocks today and then I'll
work on completing the stitching on this panel before the 28th.
I'm going to be helping to finish our guild quilt in the next few weeks
too. I'm only waiting for two more blocks to be handed in, and I think
hope pray that I'll have those back this week. It won't be long now!
If you haven't heard about my Fourth Blog Birthday Giveaway yet,
you'll want to click on this link to my post to find out all about it.
DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. I love this project, the fabrics, the colors and the needlework is wonderful! Congratulations on your 4th anniversay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could take that class! I love the fabrics in your flying geese pattern. Have a nice day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching of the scene is superb. The fabrics are delicious for this quilt. Truly beautiful. Wonderful Week Donna Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so beautifully with all that stitching, it is a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's going to be a gorgeous quilt. I do love green, cream and black together. Well, maybe because my house is those colors. hee,hee,hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna