July 24, 2012

Wildflower House...

 I have to crow about a friend of mine (not that she really needs it!).
Have you ever visited Wildflower House on Etsy?
This is Sharon Chapman's shop, full of her artistic creations.

 I recently received these bookmarks and notecards from her
and I can't tell you how much I love them. Sharon's watercolors
are beautiful, and her creations make me smile. She chooses high
quality stock for each item and then sprays them with a preservative
so that each little piece of art will last a long, long time.

You can also visit Sharon (and her sweet little dog, Teddy) at her blog
by the same name. Just click HERE to stop in and say "hello".
I'm sure you'll enjoy her blog and her creations as much as I do.
Sharon is a really great person, too!
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. I agree! Sharon is one of my favorite people ... talented, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful!! I'll be stopping over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do follow Sharon and Teddy. Her watercolors are indeed beautiful. It is a very small world in Blogland. I think Six Degrees of Separation are much smaller here. Beautiful Wednesday to you dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercolors!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Donna both Teddy and I are blushing! Yes even Teddy. Thank you so much for your very kind words. I truly appreciate them and you dear friend. I am off to the studio as I am creating something new with my watercolors. I'll let you know how they turn out. Hugs to sweet Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful work your friend, Sharon does! I love flowers so I will have to check out her site!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna