July 5, 2012

Honey, I'm Home...

Miss Ellie, Prissy and Evvie are well-rested and waiting for me.
As soon as the Flying Cloud is emptied and cleaned, 
I'll be back in here to play with them.

It's always so wonderful to be back home again.

DonnaAcornSignature

9 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

April said...

I love your playroom!!! lol I would live in there!! Glad you are back!!

Lesley UK said...

Sigh! If I'm really, really good, can I have a room like that when I'm grown up?

Sharon said...

Can' wait to see what you create next, Donna!

Glad you had a safe trip home!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Welcome home! :) Twyla

Chris said...

It's always nice to travel - see friends, family and places but there's no place like home!

Createology said...

Traveling is such a wonderful adventure...However there is something so comforting about being home. Glad you made it safely. I think I hear a splash coming from your pool...

Queenie Believe said...

YOu have a beautiful studio! There is truly no place like home.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Always, Queenie

Minimiss said...

And nice to see you back in your element.

Patty said...

I'm sure the girls missed you too (lol). Glad you're back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails