July 13, 2012

Catching Up...

April Showers
 While I designed the June and July minis for Sandy's Quilt Shop QAL,
I hadn't finished the two mini quilts for April and May yet.

Those months were designed by two other friends in the group, 
but I skipped ahead so I could work on my two 
designs prior to leaving on our summer trip.

When I got back to the Saturday morning coffee group last week,
 the first thing they asked was where my April and May minis were.

May Flowers
 I finished them yesterday, but wanted to give you quick photos
before I head out to hand them in to the Saturday group today.
Whew! Now I'm caught up with Sandy's QAL!

It feels good to be catching up on my projects.
More to do.
Slowly, but surely...

Happy Weekend, y'all!
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I love the one with the little duck on it. They both are adorable. I enjoyed the previous post and love your pillow. I know a good home for it if you ever decide to part with it. HeHe. Just teasing. Have a great weekend. Hugs Your Missouri Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little mini quilts are tiny works of art. It must feel good to get them done and be back on track. Saturday Satisfaction Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are darling too.. feelings so god to get things done... and checked off the list...hehehe! good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm off to try and catch up with a certain QAL too seeing as my knitting is on hold at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the duck one. It is so cute!
    Both are fabulous Donna. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna! They are both just sooo sweet! At the rate you bop things off (remembering that Christmas when you made all of those gifts in record time) You'll be caught up in a jiff! You always amaze me sweetie. :) xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna