January 20, 2010

One Of Her Nicknames Is "Dobby"...

Harry Potter's Dobby
and
My Kes.

Is it any wonder one of her nicknames is Dobby?
(just scroll up and down and up and down)
It's the ears (which I call "ear thingies").
I know, the resemblance is a little scary, isn't it?

Kessie has a lot of nicknames. I think I'll reel them out a little at a time, instead of laying 'em on you all at once. Might be too much for you to take. Handsome thinks I have a warped sense of humor, and he's very protective of my little lab. ("Stop making fun of Kes! You're not actually going to put that on your blog, are you?!) More giggling as I rub my hands together and prepare to upload and type. I'm laughing out loud right now. (muahahahaha)

Ok, enough screwing off for today. I'll be back tomorrow with some fun new things. See you then!
JoySignatureBROWNSM

11 comments:

  1. Oh how very funny indeed.....Poor kes I feel bad too....my little fur babies have tons of nicknames too...just gotta love them that way....

    I just keep looking back at the pictures....so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kes is beautiful but there is a resemblance. I look forward to hearing more of your nicknames. We have nicknames for our dogs, too. I don't think they get it though:) We call Muffin 'Doodles' and we call Spencer 'Spencerbutt'. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't our animals know when we are making fun of them and laughing at them. Our cats get quite snitchy.

    Classic photos. Thanks.

    Minimiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand completely, my poor fur babies have soooo many nicknames, and most of them make sense only to me!

    In all fairness, Kes *is* much better looking than Dobby. :-)

    Have a great Thursday,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's definitely the ears! But Kes is much cuter (sorry Dobby)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that funny? Kes is such a cutie. I have tons of nicknames for my dogs, too. And then Don has his. These dogs' heads are spinning!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh......what a little sweetheart!

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, the pets and the nicknames. I wonder why we do that? Of course it is said with love. And because of our fondness for them. Some of mine for the dogs invariably include the word "stink." And I really don't know why, as they don't smell!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boss has a yellow lab that he brings to work with him. We have a lot of names for him and sometimes you would like to call him some that aren't to nice. He can be good or a problem especially if he wants attention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah... I totally see it.. must be as silly as you are. hee,hee,hee. ;)
    yf,
    shell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna