September 24, 2009

Today, A Rabbit Pincushion Tutorial For You...

I recently had a comment left in my blog by my new online friend, Michelle (Shell) May. She's Razzy and Sugar's Mama over at Tales From The Raspberry Rabbits blog. I love visiting and reading her posts. Razzy and Sugar are both so sweet and Shell is a wonderful writer.

She had seen one of my completed pincushions and said that I should have a rabbit pincushion. I agreed, so while I was in my studio today, I decided to re-purpose a rabbit planter into a new pincushion for my collection.

I've put together my process in a free online tutorial for you. Just go to my Flickr album titled "Rabbit Pincushion Tutorial" (catchy title, don't you think?) and I'll show you what I did. I made the album title a link in this post for you. If you'd like to make the same rabbit planter into your own pincushion, there are a number of them listed up on eBay.

Let me know what you think. I think Razzy and Sugar would be pleased.
JoySignatureBROWNSM

5 comments:

  1. I think they are very pleased! It's just darling Donna! You did a wonderful job!
    bunny hugs to you,
    shell, razzie and sugie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, razzie and sugie will love it!!! So do I, great job, it turned out so lovely!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna, your bunny pincushion is PRECIOUS!! I love pincushions...I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh How adorable..little bunny so cute..Lovely idea for a pin cushion...Donna your creations are always so fun to see...thanks for the tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pincushion. I enjoyed seeing your process. Have a nice weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna