May 25, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm Still In Charge...

Hi, Everybody!
Thanks for comin' back to visit me again today.

I'm sure you're lookin' for an update on our newest family member.
Don't worry. I won't let you down. 
Let me tell you all about "Flyin' Teeth" (as I've started callin' her). 
She likes to sit pretty when she knows we're gonna talk about her.
Actin' all prim and proper and stuff, but I know better.
This is the kinda stuff I have to put up with. One minute, I was sittin' next to
Dad, posin' nice for a picture. Next thing you know...What the heck?
Flyin' Teeth, came runnin' in to wreck my concentration. Just look at her!
How can so much cuteness hide a heart as black as her coat? Jeepers!
Sometimes the only break I get is when Mom or Dad put me behind the gate.
I have the whole studio wing to myself. I'd rather be sittin' next to Mom durin'
dinner, but anythin' is better than having that little beast chasin' me around non-stop.
"You better watch out Bella!!! If Dad sees you, you're gonna be in BIG trouble!"
"Yeah, I thought so. Sittin' there like you're supposed to be on the furniture!"

Don't worry. She didn't get hollered at (even if that was okay with me).
Mom snapped the picture for evidence and then made her get down.
 
I like it best when I'm out in the yard alone these days. Otherwise, there's goofin'
off like nobody's business. I can run circles around her, but she's gettin' bigger 
even as I write this post! I'd better work on my killer Ninja skills if I'm gonna stay
 ahead of her. She can't be wreckin' my image. I'm still Corgi In Charge, after all!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

6 comments:

  1. oh Tag...the things you need to deal with. Don't you worry...you are still top dog in my book. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Don't worry Tag, pretty soon she'll be bigger than you and you can run right under her and trip her up.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag, you're such a hoot. Do you really think you're still in charge? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks to me like Mom and Dad are being extra loving and protective of you Tag so you can be the Big Brother and teach Flyin' Teeth how to behave like the good Corgi you are. Bella is just trying out her moves to see if she can live up to your reputation. Smooches Corgi Cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, Tag, if it is true that big belly laughs will keep one healthy, then I am going to continue to be super healthy as long as I can read your post each week!! Yiks!! My sides hurt and I can hardly type this I am still laughing so hard!! Thanks, Bud!! Or should that be Corgi in Charge?? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag, Of course you're still in charge. Nobody could ever take your place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna