May 28, 2015

Today's The Day...

Block Five is completely finished now. The last thing I did was a tiny Colonial knot to create the duck's eye.
This is what the pattern for Block Six looks like. Rather than make a little brown owl, mine will be shades of gray...only two or three. I've pulled all the wools and threads, but I haven't cut anything out yet. I'll be a little side-tracked for the weekend.
I'm going to pick up my new Babylock Destiny this afternoon. Miss Ellie is on her way to her new home in Colorado, and the Crescendo will be moving in with one of my guild friends. Anyway, I'm going to be spending time getting to know Destiny this weekend, so my handwork will have to wait for now.

My sewing table is cleared off and waiting for me to bring her home. I'll take pictures to share with you tomorrow. 
Happy Friday, y'all! 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. How fun - a new machine!! Enjoy getting to know her this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohboy...something new to play with...Destiny, indeed. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Duckie and Owl are truly sweet blocks in ever-so-soft and lovely wools. A new machine for you is a very welcome addition to your studio. You will be sew happy! Love seeing your bolts of fabrics. Creative Destiny Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for you Donna! Enjoy & do tell.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna