July 16, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - Living The Good Life...

 Hi! It's Tag again!
Today, I want to tell you about another benefit of our Holidome.
Massages.
Yup. After-swimming massages.

 Mom puts my towels on the chaise lounge and says,
"Here, Tag. Time to get out of the pool."
I admit that sometimes I don't come running right away.
I loooovvveee my swimming pool.

 But, once I get up on the chaise, Mom starts massaging me
just like at those swanky spas. Then next thing you know...
my tongue is hanging out!

 I swear these massages are just about as much fun as swimming.
I lose track of time and when Mom's finished, I'm almost all dry!

I really do appreciate that you stopped by to visit again.  
So, um, do you think you could show yourself out?
The screen door's that-a-way.
I'm going to finish my posh massage and then have a little snack.
I know. I've got it rough, right?

I'll be back to see you again next week. 'til then...
"More Waggin', and Less Barkin'!"


7 comments:

  1. So sweet! You really love those massages, Tag and I can't say I blame you. You look so comfy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realmente , uma vida muito dificil ...kkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I come swimming in your Holidome pool do you think I could get that same posh spa massage treatment? You look really relaxed and ready for your snack. Love seeing your photos too. Happy Tail Waggin Tag...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good massage is definitely needed after a hardy swim. You are quite the lucky fellow!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are living the life, Tag!
    xo, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be the luckiest corgi in the whole wide world Tag. A pool all your own and massages afterwards. Can I borrow your Mom some time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really want to visit the Holidome spa and resort. Scoochy over Tag. Auntie Shell is needs a massage.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna