August 8, 2026

Saturday Silliness...

Works for me, Steve!

6 comments:

  1. I certainly know that! No marathons (or running at all, for that matter) for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA-
      Likewise! The best I can muster would be a ten yard mosey! lol
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Great question Steve.
    I don't think they do, if they did they wouldn't do it.
    Now I have to go check my list of things to do, there must be something on it that I
    really don't have to do.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley-
      I'm with you. I did absolutely nothing on Saturday. Pure bliss. I may have to do it again soon.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna