August 28, 2026

A New Start...


I started the bridal brooch for our granddaughter yesterday. I chose all the components, set up the ground fabric in my special hoop - the one that belonged to Handsome's mom, and started work on it already.


This is how far I got before I stopped for the evening. I'll work on it more over the next few days, as I embroider toward the finish. 

Although I haven't heard a date yet, I'm sure there'll be a bridal shower pretty soon, and this is one of the gifts I'd like to give her. So I'll keep stitching until this is finished.

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna