August 18, 2026

Beauty In A Jar...


These tomatoes were so tasty! I turned nine pounds of them, along with half a pound of green peppers and six ounces of sweet onion into these three gorgeous quarts and one pint of stewed tomatoes. 

The jars all sealed, are cleaned, labeled and in the pantry already. I'm looking forward to more tomatoes when they're ready to make more of this scarlet-colored goodness. 

Today is my first day of my new early morning shift. I'll be done by 10:30 am and will have the rest of the day ahead of me. It's going to be interesting to see how this night owl adjusts. We'll see. 

2 comments:

  1. All the rich beautiful colors on your blog the past few days tell me harvest season is here... yeah!! Here comes Fall!!! 😁❤️ And remember, early to bed, early to rise... sigh. It is a challenge for us native night owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks no doubt you'll crash when you get home from your early shift...at least I know I would. Those jars do look pretty appetizing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna