After a full day of (for me, arduous) work, this is where my mind is today. I got the dogs out for a bit of romping, made coffee, and Handsome and I are currently enjoying our morning cuppas.
My knee hurts. My shoulders are sore, and my mind is weary. I'd love to stay in bed and sleep, but I'm too achey to be comfortable.
So instead, I'm going to sip my coffee with my feet up, be grateful for another day, and not complain. I'm going to simply "be" for a bit, and decide where the rest of this day will lead me.
If you're feeling the same, know you're not alone. You're never alone. Someone you may not even know loves and cares that you're here. It's okay to just "be".
Have a blessed, peaceful day, my dears.


This is so true. Learning it more everyday as God has placed me in rest mode for a bit. Charlene in Phoenix.
ReplyDelete'Just be' is sometimes a whole lot easier said than done - at least for me. I can't seem to sit still and do nothing, at least not for more than ten minutes at a time.
ReplyDelete