August 27, 2026

August Classmate Dinner...


Another classmate dinner has come and gone. Likewise for this month! The time just continues to fly and soon enough it will be September.

We had a larger group this month, and Handsome joined us again. (He took this month's photo.)

Front row: Bruce, Deb B, Brad, and Cal. Back row: Mary, Lisa, Dan F., Deb N., Dan N., and me.

I took orders for caramel pecan rolls and they ordered seven two-packs, so I spent the morning baking. Just so you know, it wasn't my idea to hold them up for the photo, but I did laugh that they did.

Today, I'm going to locate tomatoes for canning this weekend, and start another "Something Blue Bridal Brooch" for our granddaughter. I'll tell you more about that tomorrow. 

The sun is shining, and it's going to be a perfect day for just being home. Hope you enjoy every minute of yours!

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see the additions to the group.
    Can you believe that Tuesday is the start of September, didn't we just say that about August?
    Sounds like you have great plans for the weekend, tomatoes and needlework. Hopefully they
    shall not meet.
    I love being home and just frittering around, I always like to see where each day takes me
    and what I accomplish (or not), so yes, every day is a good day.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smiles as they clutch their rolls say it all. Methinks you might have created a monster by offering to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooosh... there went another month! How special that you will be making one of those lovely brooches for your granddaughter! I'm sure it will be the most beautiful one yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great group!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna