September 3, 2021

Wrapped and Posted...

Brynwood Needleworks - Completed Floral Embroidery Pieces

These are the projects I completed this week. They're already wrapped and posted, so they're already on their way to new homes. 

I began a new piece last evening, so I'll share my progress with that tomorrow. I really like how the floral embroidery zippered pouches turned out, so I'll be making more of those with different flowers. Once I have a few of them finished, I'll list them in my shop. For now, I'll just enjoy the process.

Happy Labor Day Weekend Friday!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

8 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty,
    Hard to believe it's Labor Day already.
    But, I love Fall.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Fall is my favorite time of year, too. Labor Day always signals the waning of summer. It's always bittersweet.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty set! I'm sure your client will be thrilled when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MA. I sure hope so!
      Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sew beautiful. As always your Works of Heart are exquisite. Keep Stitching Dear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sherry:
      Thanks so much for saying so. I'm loving your painting journey, too. I'm especially fond of your most recent works. Happy weekend, girlfriend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they are lined with high quality, stabilized quilting cotton.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna