September 21, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - It's Pretty Blurry Up In Here...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart 9/20/21
 

Hi, Everybody!

It's that time again...Did ya miss me? Well, have I got some pictures for you today. Hold onto your horses. It's not pretty.

Brynwood Needleworks - "Larry, Mo, and Carly"

The weather was so perfect last weekend that Mom and Dad decided it was time to bathe a couple of stinky dogs. (Not me, of course!) Even so, all three of us got buffed and puffed on Sunday. It was so awful that I'm only gonna share after pictures with you. No one was safe. We all got hosed and soaped. Soak, soap, rinse, and repeat. Three times.

Brynwood Needleworks - Do You See That?

Now, if you looked at the first picture, you saw that I'm on the left, Boo is in the middle, and that big lump of black fur on the right is Carlita Puppita. Can you see why Mom and Dad are havin' trouble tellin' them apart when they're not wearin' their collars?

If you're wonderin' why we all seem a bit distracted, I'm gonna tell you why. First, Dad is standin' off to the right of this picture, and the girls always look to mind him before they'll listen to Mom. I don't have to worry about that 'cuz I don't listen to anybody! (You think I'm kiddin', don't you?) 

Second, we could all hear that stoopid cat mewin' from the garden. Lucky for her Bella Butt wasn't allowed off the porch, so she couldn't locate the exact origin of the sounds. Claudette actually sat and watched Mom while she was takin' pics. So this photo shoot is a little discombobulated.

Brynwood Needleworks - Oh, My!

I'll just close with the poster child for how all our fur looked apre' baths. Bella's got fur stickin' up all over. Dad tried brushin' her, and I'm tellin' you...it didn't help much. Same for The Kid and me. The more they brushed, the more we shed, and the more our fur stuck up. 

Mom's vaccumin' the house every single day, and she's fillin' the canister every time. It's awesome!!! At this rate, she'll be able to knit up a whole litter of new dogs. The post-bath sheddin' fun factor is enough to make the three of us look forward to the next time. Gotta run. We've got more coat blowin' to do.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

8 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, you are too funny.
    Bella & Carly look so pretty & shiny, & you look floofy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn-
      I’m floofin’ to the Max. Boo and The Kid are sheddin’ in rare form. Mom’s havin’ to vacuum every day to keep up with us!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. All clean and shiny! Don’t you feel so much better after a bath? You’d think all the shedding would be over, and winter coats would be developing! Alas, I’m cleaning up lots of dog hair too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea-
      Mom was thinkin’ the same thing! She’s afraid we’ll be nekkid by winter. heehee I guess all Dogdom is on the same page. Mom said she feels your pain. With black dogs AND my coat, she doesn’t know what color to wear anymore. Anythin’ she picks is gonna show dog hair. We do our best!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Now Tag - a little bit of advice for the three of you - if you don't want baths then you must remember not to roll in gross things. I know it's hard to remember that in the heat of the moment, but if you try really hard I'll bet baths won't happen nearly as often. (btw - all three of you look pretty spiffy!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA-
      The girls roll every chance they get...and well, who do you think taught ‘em? (Raisin’ a paw here.) I gave it my best effort, but Mom caught me rollin’ again today. I thought she was gonna have a cow. I didn’t even really get into it, either. Better luck next time.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Aww the fluffy furry look is in for most puppet dogs. You Tag and Bella and Carly are extra cared for with baths and meticulous grooming. Spoiled probably doesn’t sound like it to you while you are gettin hosed, soaped, rinsed and repeat. Keep the clean side up my Corgi Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry-
      Mom caught me Rollin’ in somethin’ this afternoon. She hollered like a fishwife from across the yard. Startled the heck outa me! I ran like the wind to get to the house before she got to me! (I did!) got off with a stern admonition. whew!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna