September 25, 2021

Still Stitching…

 

I stitched all day yesterday. We won’t have a tech from our internet provider here until Monday, so I’m still posting on my cell phone. It’s most awkward.  ugh

I stitched the head of my female cardinal - and frogged all the stitching twice because I wasn’t happy with the colors. In the end, I found the right colors and am now making progress again.

I’ll be right here stitching if anyone is looking for me…in my happy place.

I’ll sure be happy when our internet is fixed, too!

Happy Weekend, 

Donna


0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna