September 28, 2021

I Think She Likes Me...

Brynwood Needleworks -There She Is!
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
It seems that Kitty Puss has taken a shine to me. She makes herself scarce when the black dogs are out, but as soon as she sees my silky, ginger coat, out she comes. She can't resist me. I mean, who can blame her?
 
Brynwood Needleworks - She Can't Resist Me
 
She's not always sure when I'm tryin' to be friendly, but whenever I play hard to get, she's right on my heels. She comes trottin' to me from the barn, and you'd think she was fixin' to cuddle me right then and there!

Brynwood Needleworks - Hey, You Wanna Play?
 
I mean, she flopped down on the driveway right in front of me. So, bein' the friendly gent I am, I tried a little somethin' different. I commenced to runnin' zoomies around her, and know what?
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Thar She Blows. Run Away!!

She kinda freaked out. She arched her back and made hissin' noises at me. Her tail got all big and fluffy, and I just kept runnin'. I thought she was gonna run for the barn, but nope. She stayed right there. Mom was laughin' out loud.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - And, There She Is Again
 
I felt a little bad for makin' her nervous, so I thought I'd give her a minute to collect herself. I walked back over to Mom and then had a hankerin' for a little grass. I went over to my favorite chewin' spot, only to see herself right in my face again. See? She can.not.resist.me!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Me and My Shadow
 
No matter where I go, she'll be shadowin' my every footstep. Heck, a couple days ago, Mom took me up into the high part of the yard, and yep. That silly tuss came bouncin' right along with us. Goofy cat.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Yup. She Likes Me

I guess we'll just make it official. Claudette really is my cat. I think she's drawn to my strong, but vertically-challenged countenance. It's okay with me. I kinda like her, too.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you & Kitty are getting along so well Tag.
    Seems she will make a good friend.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I'd be a lot happier if she'd quit with the "hissy fits" already. How come she can sneak up on me and sniff my butt, but I can't sneak up and sniff hers? Hardly seems fair to me.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Tag, This is so cute! I think she really likes you ~~ just a little shy. Keep being kind to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bonnie:
      I think she likes me, too. She's just playin' hard to get. I'll be happy when she starts rompin' around with me. We'll really have fun then.
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. We all knew you are irresistible Tag! Good for you for not chasing her and setting a good example for the black dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Maggie:
      Awww, thanks for noticin'! The only time I chase her now is when Bella is in the house and I'm outside. Bella sees my cat and starts barkin'. I can't help myself. All the barkin' gets me fired up, so I chase Claudette to show Bella I'm not a wuss. I know Claudette understands,'cuz as soon as she gets to the barn, she turns around and comes right back outside with me. She's one, brave, awesome, and friendly puss.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag you are a real chick magnet. I mean Claudette magnet. She can’t help but be entranced with your silky self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry!
      I think you're right. Claudette has taken to sleepin' on the front porch, where she can see us. Mom put a quilt out there, but while it was there, she quit sleepin' there, so Mom brought it back in the house. Instead, she put one of her favorite fleece sweatshirt jackets. Now Claudette curls right up in it, and when Mom comes downstairs in the mornin', there's the kitty...still curled up and snoozin'. It's really cute.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna