September 7, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Farmhouse Shenanigans...

Brynwood Needleworks - Those Ears!

 Hi, Everybody!

Yes. Today, all you'll see of my handsome countenance are my ears. That's because we have bigger smaller other fish to fry. Let's get right to it, shall we?

Brynwood Needleworks - What's This?

This is the kind of nonsense that's bein' conducted around here these days. The lawn chair in our livin' room does nothin' for the decor, but what it lacks in style it makes up for in play value. As an aside, I love this chair, 'cuz I can easily jump into and out of it without hurtin' myself.

Bella knows who's under the quilt, so she low crawls to get closer, sticks her head under the quilt, and it's "game on!". This can go on for hours!  Once the fun starts, there's growlin', snortin', and lots of face wrestlin'. You shouldn't be surprised that they also make wookie noises (Star Wars reference). It's actually quite amusin'.

Brynwood Needleworks - Her Comfy Spot

When there's really nothin' excitin' goin' on, Pink (the color of Carly's collar) just moseys under the chaise, plops down and goes to sleep. If it weren't for her nose, most times it would be hard to know she's under there.

Brynwood Needleworks - Shakin' My Head

Other times, you can spot a paw or two, too. Dad thinks its a downright hoot that she goes under there. She can fall asleep in her own little blanket fort, and unless she snores, we forget she's even there. (Works for me!)

Brynwood Needleworks - That Face

Really hard to believe that this is the sweet face of a hardcore instigator! I can barely wait to see what she comes up with next!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

4 comments:

  1. Your sisters are too funny Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks, Tag, that Mom and Dad and seriously going to have to consider leaving that chair in the room just for the shenanigans alone, if not for the comfie sleeping spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to sleep and play! You should try it sometime. I agree that the parents should consider leaving the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like a child to have such fun with simple things. A blanket fort is timeless...even in the living room. Keep us in the loop Tag with all the Shenanigans that go on in your realm. Hope you are well. And feeling better my Little Corgie Cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna