July 13, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Same Old, Same Old...

Brynwood Needleworks - Sleepy Tag

 Hi, Everybody!

I'd love to say it's been an excitin' week and I got a lot of snufflin' and runnin' in, but truth is, it's been quite borin'. Judgin' from the smell of things, The Kid is still in season, if you know what I mean. I'm exhausted just thinkin' about it.

The best way for me to spend my days is either in my little bed; my own kennel; or better yet, on the rug in front of the back door. That way, I don't miss seein' that black and white kitty-puss when he roams around in the yard!

Brynwood Needleworks - Shenanigans In The Works

Bella spends a lot of time talkin' to Carly about the facts of life. Carly's a real Moanin' Myrtle, 'cuz Boo told me she's got cramps. I'd say poor girl, except she's been makin' me nuts all week. I don't feel one bit bad for her.
 
I read somewhere about a person who put Vaseline on their dog's nose, so he didn't chase his tail. I not that desperate (yet), so I'll pass, but I was seriously considerin' the idea. I think I'll just avoid as much of Herself as I possibly can until she's back on what passes for normal for her. 

Apologies that there wasn't something fresh and excitin' for you to read today. I know you'll understand why I'm less than my effervescent, interestin' and silly ol' self. My olfactory and system responses are under constant attack right now, but this, too, shall pass. Thanks again for droppin' buy

Apologies that there wasn't somethin' fresh and excitin' for you to read today. I know you'll understand why I'm less than my effervescent, interestin' and silly ol' self. My olfactory and system responses are under constant attack right now, but this too shall pass. Better days ahead. Thanks for droppin' by.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"


8 comments:

  1. I hope you get back to your silly 'ol self soon Tag.
    Hang in there!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Thanks. Me, too. Mom has been takin' me outside to do a little fetchin', but I have to be careful I don't pull a leg muscle at my age. Mom says she has the same problem!
      Thanks for writin' to me!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. What a guy's gotta put up with - poor Tag. However, I guess having a same ol' time is a good thing. Excitement all the time can be too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Maggie:
      Mom said I should count my blessin's that I don't have to share a bathroom with them! All that gigglin' and whisperin'. Girls. sigh
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Oh, Tag, boys just don't get it!! But we definitely love you anyway!! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Kris:
      I can tell you I don't! I tried a couple of times, but Mom hollered at me. hee hee I'm just pullin' your leg, of course! Thanks for the love. I can feel it from here.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag I feel your exhaustion. I am a girl and I know the woes of cramps and such...every month, not just once a year. Oy Vey! Thank Goodness I am old enough to be finished with all that nonsense. Hang in there my Corgi Cutie. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      I guess boys have it easy when you explain it that way! Thanks for takin' the time. I'm tryin' to be patient, but it's best to just stay out of the way. Safest bet is to stay in bed. THAT I can do!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna