July 6, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - A Guy Can't Catch A Break!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Heeeeeere's Taggart!

 Hi, Everybody!

I'm back! Did ya miss me?

I've got some interestin' news for you today. Remember all those years ago when I got tootered? It was a rather unpleasant occasion, as I recall. I'm told it was supposed to help keep my mind focused on things other than the ladies (canine ones, I mean). 

Well, I'm here to tell you it's bein' tested BIG TIME these days. Apparently, Miss Carlita Puppita Mamacita is periodical! That means, if my tail were any longer, I'd be chasin' it! I don't understand this at all. I'm havin' a hard time concentratin', and whenever I try to cuddle The Kid, I get hollered at. Crikey! I thought Mom and Dad wanted us to get along?

Brynwood Needleworks - Carly and Dad

So far, herself is gettin' a lot of sympathy and TLC from Dad (and Mom, too). She's sleepin' on the couch next to Dad, whenever she gets a chance. She's wearin' special red pants that match Dad's shorts, but he put his foot down and said, "No published pictures of my girl in her biennial drawers!" So, Mom cut them out of this picture. She's not gonna get in trouble, but believe me. I woulda shared 'em in a heartbeat if she hadn't edited the picture before I got to it! lol

Brynwood Needleworks - Carly, On Her New Perch
 
Carly's been actin' a little spacier than usual lately (and I've been doin' everythin' but puttin' up smoke signals to let everybody know!), so there was some speculation that her change in condition was imminent. 
 
She likes to just sit on the window bench and watch the birds in the kitchen feeder, and she kinda has that "nobody's home" look about her. Plus, she makes sweet, little groany noises. Mom said she probably has cramps, and I should give her a little leeway. I'm sittin' here watchin' her and wonderin' just how long this nonsense is supposed to last? 

I'm thinkin' about takin' up a hobby to keep my mind occupied. Maybe take up gardenin', or who-knows-what. I just know it's gonna be a long couple of weeks until we can get back to normal around here. It can't be too soon for me!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I'm givin' it my best shot. Really!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness - one of the joys of living in a household with members of the female persuasion Tag. I do love the idea of matching shorts for Dad and Carly though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Maggie:
      Really, her pants matched Dad's perfectly! It was a hoot! I'm gettin' used to bein' surrounded by girls. Usually I don't mind, but it's like Carly did this on purpose.
      Thanks for the note.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Poor Tag. I hope things return to normal for you soon. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag I can relate to the female part of Carly’s “condition”. You would be very glad to not be a female or ever experience those cramps. I would have liked to see Dad and Carly in their respective red pants. Be assured this is only temporary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      It's a good thing Bella's been spayed, otherwise I might have two girls in heat. Mom said that if all the girls are in the kennels together, and one of them "comes in", more of the girls in the group will get periodical, too.
      The red pants were a hoot! You'd have loved them!
      Thanks for the note!
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna