July 23, 2021

Something New From Brynwood...

Brynwood Needleworks - Rose Floral Pendant

I've been busy creating some new offerings. Lately, I've begun stitching these small florals to insert into lovely pendant findings. 

The Rose Floral Pendant (shades of peach) is ready to ship to a new home. I'll be offering it on the Brynwood Facebook page this morning. Once it's claimed, I'll email an invoice to the buyer. If you're interested, all you have to do it write "Me, please" in the comments for this post or in the Facebook group. (If it's already claimed, I'll happily make another just for you!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Florals For Pendants
 
In addition to the roses, I've also stitched a pretty Clover, and another with Queen Anne's Lace. I'll make up the pendants for these two today. You may also claim those now, if you'd like either one.
 
Is there a special flower you'd like to see? Just let me know. I'd love to make something just for you. You can see the pendant and chain size in the first image. Each one is stitched on natural linen using quality cotton threads, and I've even added a tiny acorn charm to each chain (near the clasp). 
 
These are perfect as gifts, too. Each one will arrive carefully packaged in a white box, ready to give to a special friend or family member.

I'll be busy needle dancing today. I'm looking forward to sharing more pendants as I complete them. Can you believe it's already the weekend again? Whew! Time sure flies.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marilyn!
      Happy Weekend (already!).
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty Donna! So clever of you to think of creating them and they're a perfect showcase for your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maggie!
      I'm having so much fun with them!
      Happy Weekend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Simply wonderful! Something purple would be right up this girl’s wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene:
      I've made some purple roses, but I'm going to do a few other purple flowers and will share those as I complete them. Let me know if you see one you can't live without.
      Happy Weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. Maggie:
      You have every right to be chuffed. Your landscape quilts are breathtaking. (I love your barn!)
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
    3. I do barns, old churches and vehicles - all fascinating subjects as far as I'm concerned. One way to keep the history alive is to recreate it in fabric (or so I believe!).

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna