July 21, 2021

Lady's Necessaire Available Now...

Brynwood Needleworks Exclusive Lady's Necessaire For Sale
 
 I'm happy to offer this custom embroidered oak Lady's Necessaire for sale.
The Necessaire is no longer available, and I only have this one in light oak.
 
This is an elegant accessory to help keep your small stitching tools at hand. I've embroidered a custom rose design on linen fabric for the top, and then finished it with beautiful cording around the edge. This design is permanently mounted to the case.
 
The magnetic liner holds your pins, needles, and even a small scissors, threader or other small tool in place, and I've added a sweet embroidered cushion inside to use as a pincushion when you're stitching. Just place your open case next to your project, and you can park your pins and needles when you're not using them.
 
This is a one-of-a-kind Lady's Necessaire, so I won't be able to make another like it. I do have one more, larger Necessaire in dark cherry finish, waiting for a different embroidery design. It will not be available at this price.

Please contact me to purchase, and I will send the buyer a secure invoice via Square. The first person to claim it will be invoiced. If you're the second person to contact me regarding purchase, you'll be contacted if the first person doesn't complete the purchase. If the first person completes the purchase, the second person will be contacted first to be able to purchase the second (and last) one I'll be offering.
 
I'll also be sharing this offering in the Brynwood Needleworks Facebook group today, so if you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. (You can do so by going to the Brynwood Needleworks Facebook Group and sending me a private message.) Click HERE the link to my Facebook group. If we're friends on Facebook, you can also send me a private message there.

Thanks for looking. I'm baking bread today, and plan to start making those half-square triangles for A Penny Gathering, too. What's on your agenda?

UPDATE: SOLD, WITH MY GRATITUDE 7/21/21

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. As Marilyn said - it's beautiful! I have no doubt it will be snapped up in no time. As for plans for today - trying to wish Resident Chef a happy birthday despite his best efforts to ignore the day(and then we'll reverse the process tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely hand crafted heirloom treasure and the person who bought it will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna