July 11, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Bed Hogs...

Tag On The Bed

Hi, Everybody!

This week, I'm comin' to you straight from Mom's bedroom. I thought you'd like to see how we chill when Dad's not home. He's in Ohio for the week, so we're watchin' out for Mom while he's away.

Bed Hogs

Usually we sleep in our crates. We have nice comfy mattresses in 'em, and we always get a treat last thing at night after we go outside one more time. Any time we get a treat is a good time.

When Dad's not home, Mom lets us sleep upstairs. We really like that arrangement. Not only are we upstairs, we also get to sleep on the bed!

Sweet Dreams, Bed Hogs

Mom likes havin' us with her, but she said we're bed hogs. Wait? US? Bed Hogs? I asked the black dog, and we agreed. We don't know what she's talkin' about! We're innocent. I mean. Just look at us. We're stumped. (No jokes about short legs here, either!)

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tag. You and Bella sleep just like my husband on our bed. I would never call him a bed hog...even though last night I almost fell off the edge where he had left me a sliver of space. Good Night Sweet Bed Companions...<3. In this case Mom does know best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm. . . where does Mom sleep? It appears that you might just hog the bed a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this same quilt on my bed or it looks the same anyway, and it typically is accompanied by a big black and white dog. So this looks right at home for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna