July 25, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Where In The World...

Brynwood Needleworks - Traveling Tag

Hi, Everybody!
We've arrived in Wisconsin.

We covered fifteen hundred miles (accordin' to Mom) in three days, towin' and stayin' in the Flying Cloud. Isn't Dad the best? He got us here safe and sound, and all in one piece (each).

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag & Bella Traveling

Bella and I shared the back seat area. Mom and Dad put our dog beds in back, so we had an extra comfy ride! We got a later start than we planned 'cuz The Black Dog was sick, so we went a little further each day than we might have otherwise.

If you notice the lighter area on her front leg, that's not a bracelet. She had to go to the Emergency Room Vet on Sunday night, and get an IV 'cuz she was dehydrated. She had to stay overnight, too.

Once we got her back home, we waited a few days to make sure she was feelin' better. We didn't want her to have a relapse on the road. So, we ended up leavin' on Friday, rather than Wednesday, like we first planned.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Wants To Play

On Saturday night, we stopped at a campground in Kentucky with a swimmin' pool right across from the office where we checked in. I saw all the kids playin' and I couldn't help myself. I just stood there whinin' and carryin' on. I wanted to swim with them! (Mom said no, so I couldn't swim with them.)

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag & Bella

We're in Baraboo, Wisconsin now. It's our second to last stop on this trip. We'll be here for a week while Dad plays music with the Windjammers, and we really like it here. There are lots of things to see from our campin' spot.

In fact, I went out this mornin' to do my...ahem...business...and guess what? There was a CORGI right across the road from us! I went over to visit, and her girl told us her name was Talulah, and they live in Colorado. Talulah was seven years old and very friendly. Of course, I was, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Surveying The Campground

So, we're all settled in and lookin' forward to this week. Heck, even the weather is cooperatin'. It's cool and breezy and beautiful. I'm gonna teach Bella all about livin' on the Flyin' Cloud, and we'll have more to tell you about from Wisconsin next week.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

2 comments:

  1. Tag you are such a good traveler. You certainly can teach Bella all about traveling and living in the Flying Cloud. Glad to hear Bella is feeling better. Enjoy your stay in Baraboo while Dad plays music. Keep Mom safe too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post Tag. I feel like I am part of the adventure. So sorry Bella wasn't feeling well. Glad that you all got to travel in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna