July 28, 2016

A Gentle Art...

Brynwood Needleworks - Ribbon Embroidery Supplies

Nothing fills my soul quite like quiet hours spent stitching. It's my heart's desire...my happy place. It begins with choosing supplies and evolves into sweet stitches embellishing fabric.

Brynwood Needleworks - Ribbon Embroidery Project
 
Yesterday was just such a day. It started with me rolling my convenient camp cart up to the on-site laundry to wash and dry clothes we brought along on the Flying Cloud. Once the "chores" were done, I brought out my silk ribbons and supplies to settle in to embroider.

By the end of the evening, I had this small piece to share with you. It's part of that idea I told you I've been working on. This piece (and the project I'll be creating with it) aren't quite finished yet. In fact, it won't be completely finished until after we return home. (I didn't bring along a sewing machine this time.)

I'll add the finishing touches to this embroidery, and start on the next one today. It's going to be a lovely day, spent in pursuit of the kindly and gentle art of needlework. Just the thing to soothe my soul.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Donna your embroidery is truly divine. Such simple supplies...of the finest quality...result in the most beautiful bouquet of Bliss. Continue enjoying your days dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna