July 11, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Gifts From Aunt Marion...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

Hi, Everybody!

Are you havin' a great week? Bella and I are doin' good, but it's pretty hot around here. One thing was really cool, though. We had a nice surprise last week. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Bowl

Aunt Marion told Mom that she's been makin' pottery stuff for about the last year. She's really good at makin' glass beads and has a nice studio set-up in her house. Mom has showed you the beautiful beads that Aunt Marion sent her. In fact, all her beads on her Troll bracelet (like Pandora bracelets) were made by her. So now, Aunt Marion is makin' pottery. She has her own kiln and clay and everythin'!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella's Bowls

When the mailman came last week, there was a box for Bella and me! Mom might have known what was inside, 'cuz she called me into the kitchen while she opened it. (Bella was with Dad at Uncle Mike's.)

She opened the box and made a high pitched, screechy kinda noise that she makes when she's happy. Scares the daylight out of me every time!

Then she showed me what was in the box. I know this won't come as a surprise to you, but I read that the little bowl has my name, "Tag", on it! I almost made screechy noises, too, but big boys don't make noises like that unless somethin' grabs us! (And that doesn't happen around here!)

She showed me the bigger bowl, and I read BB's name on it! There was one for each of us. I couldn't wait to show Bella's hers when she got home!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella

When Bella got back home, Mom thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of the two of us together. We haven't done that for a while, and we could show you how big the bowls are at the same time. I can't carry mine around like my old metal one, but it's gonna be great for eatin' my dinner! Mom said it's gonna go with us on the Flyin' Cloud pretty soon, too! (Same for Bella's.) We're all lookin' forward to that (even though Bella hasn't taken a trip in the Airstream yet.)

I guess it's time for me to leave you for this week. There's always somethin' for me to do around here. We have a rogue squirrel that's been tauntin' me...and then, there's that rabbit that Bella almost caught last week. It's a "wascally wabbit" who manages to jump into the heavy bushes at the last minute every time....and you know about that lizard. Whew! My work is never done.

It's hard for a Corgi to get any rest at all, 'cuz I have to make sure the place stays safe for Mom and Dad. If I hear somethin' - even if they're sleepin' - I have to bark to warn them. They like it so much they holler, "TAG"!! (Kinda loud, like a cheer.) That's appreciation for ya. Even so, I'd better get back to it.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. How very thoughtful of Aunt Marion to make you and BB your very own pottery bowls. You might need a second helping for all the "watchdog" work you are doing to keep everyone safe from harm. Does mom do a high screeching scream when a bug flies at her? I do and explain to my husband who hates it when I do it...decades now...it is my sonar to let the bugs know to stay away from me! Keep waggin my little Corgi Cutie...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna