July 24, 2016

It's Good To Be Back "Home" Again...

Brynwood Needleworks - Coneflowers

We arrived at our campground in Wisconsin around 6 pm yesterday and were able to set up during daylight hours. This was Day Three of our travel north, and it was a long day. We covered over five hundred miles - and some of the roadways were pretty rough. I made a late dinner of steak and potatoes for my sweetheart, fed the dogs and wrote this post before collapsing in bed.

Brynwood Needleworks - A Riot of Color

I'm tired and short on words, so I'll leave you with a few images from our Day Three travels. Flowers from a rest stop near the Illinois/Wisconsin border, and...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wisconsin River

the photo I took from the truck as we crossed the Wisconsin River on our way to our campground in Baraboo, Wisconsin. Although Florida is our home now, I couldn't help but feel "home" as we crossed the Wisconsin in our home state. Yes. It's good to be back.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Beautiful photos. Home is where our heart is happiest. Enjoy your stay dear.

Minimiss said...

Lovely photos and there's nothing like coming "home".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails