February 16, 2015

Tuesday With Tag - Patrollin' Is Fun...

Hi, Everybody!
I've got another video for you today...

Remember how I help with garbage every week? Mom thought this time we should do a recordin' for you. I know. It's mostly me walkin'. Big deal. Try not to get too excited, okay?
Mom and Dad always let me carry somethin' out for recyclin'. I usually choose a water bottle. It's easy to hold, and looks real impressive. Don't you agree?
It's a long walk out to the curb, and I can do it really fast if I'm not bein' slowed down by "the humans". I don't mind too much, though. I kinda dawdle along while Mom and Dad try to catch up. I snuffle and sniff the air, makin' sure the coast is clear. A Corgi's job is never done.

My jobs:
  1. Be a good boy
  2. Eat breakfast and dinner
  3. Do my business in the yard, which helps give Mom and Dad an excuse to stop what they're doin' to let me out
  4. Be cute
  5. Make 'em laugh
  6. Get my beauty rest
  7. Protect our yard from invaders (doesn't matter if it's animal, mineral or vegetable)
  8. Be kind to children
  9. Help Mom (and Dad) not miss the "old" dogs too much
  10. Recycle plastic bottles and stuff
  11. Roll around on dead stuff in the yard
  12. Roll around on the carpet in the house
  13. Be cute (I know I said that already, but I'm double cute!)
  14. Write my blog post every week to visit with you
 Direct link: http://youtu.be/pOEzLddlCfg

Well, it's not much, but you get to see me in action. That's somethin', right? Mom wasn't sure about the song for this one, but I thought it was funny, so I said, "Hey, Run with it, Mom!" She likes to follow my lead once in a while. We hope it makes you smile. 

Time for me to go for this week. 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind 
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

PS. Mom asked me to leave a message for Miss Patty C. of Yumm Yumz by Patticakes...
Mom tried three times to answer your email, but it kept kickin' back. If you have a different email address (or your spam is kicking back Mom's emails), could you change your settings or let Mom know how to reach you? Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. You are just too cute Tag and I really like your butt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag!!!!You are my one and only! Thank you for reminding me of what the ground looks like! I just see white, white, white everywhere I go! Don't get me wrong, I love a good snow frap, but jeez, even I have my limits! XXOO Quinn

    PS Mom says you have some pretty sassy corgi pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good patroling Tag. I like that you wait for us to catch up and you don't get too far ahead...that stoopid racoon might sneak up on us from the back and we need you for protection. Looks like a great day to be cute...double cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tag, you do have a cute butt!! Great video - love the lyrics!! Well, except for that RASH part. I mean really!! ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag you are truly cute! Love your video and I'm jealous over how warm it is at your house. Ahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna