February 24, 2015

AAAaaa-CHOOOOOOooo...

web image
I'm still under the weather. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day. I sure hope so!
DonnaAcornSignature

6 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Jacque. said...

ohdear. I hope you feel better very soon!

Createology said...

I am so sorry you are still sick. Warm Hugs and maybe a Hot Toddy will help. Tag will take good care of you dear...

carolg said...

Miss Donna, our friend Jeff recommends a Rusty Nail when you are under the weather. We hope you are better soon! XXOO from Carol & Quinn

tja said...

so sorry that your not feeling well.

I have a question for you, I am not a quilter as of yet. I am an heirloom sewist primarily. I do have a quilt project that I am very much looking forward to as it will be primarily hand stitched.

In looking ahead and planning I realized that I needed something so as to hand stitch the quilt to the backing. I have found the Grace Frames - they have good reviews and appear that they would do well having no experience in this venue - I wanted to ask your thoughts. I do not have a problem with the price as I believe that investing in good tools pays for themselves in the long run.

I really enjoy your blog. I was inspired this year to incorporate an inspirational word in my life as you have done.

Thanks for the time you give us, I know I have enjoyed and valued it.
Jody
tja004@hotmail.com

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh no...you got the crud. It has been quite the year for it. I hate winter. Sending you lots and lots of get well wishes dear friend. Drink a ton of green tea or even that nasty tasting tea I sent you that one time (Breathe Easy).
Hugs!

Mandy said...

Take things easy, Donna. It has taken me over a week so far to start feeling better. I'm hoping it won't be same for you.
Get well soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails