August 27, 2013

Sunny Days...

 One more set of family photos to add to our Wisconsin travel album for this
year! I can't forget to share these sweet faces with you...my great-nephews,
Preston and Dean.
l-r: Dan's lady, Amanda, Preston, Dean and Daniel
 They're my nephew, Daniel's, two boys and they're completely adorable!
And, in typical boy fashion, they are two live wires. Just look at those faces.

We visited for a while in the Flying Cloud, and then Daddy and Amanda
took them up to the bounce pillow in our campground for a spot of jumping.
I have lots of photos of them playing to edit, but suffice it to say there was a lot
of giggling, falling down and popping up in the air whenever Daddy bounced!
 I asked Handsome to take one more photo of all of us together so that
I'd be able to add it to our travel album. I create an iBook every year 
after we return home from our travels. This year, it will hold faces of
people more than places, but I think that's the best part of our trips...
to fondly remember all the beautiful hearts we were able to see each year.
 The next project I'll be working on will also serve to remind
me of all the wonderful things about this past month...
"Sunny Days" from the Sweet Stitches collection. I'm smiling already!

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I am glad you all had such a wonderful trip seeing family and friends. The time really flies when there is so much visiting to do. Your grandson is a sweetheart and his smile is awesome. He looks as though he could get into a little bit of devilment. You got to travel through some hot weather. It has been triple digits here the last few days. Have a safe trip home. Hugs and Prayers from your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo to remember this adorable family and your fun together. Sweet Stitches is definitely a smile maker. Safe travels home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time you must have had. Love that new project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! All around cute, from kids smiling faces to your latest project...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna