February 12, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - Valentine's Day Early...

Hi, Everybody!
Mom left early today to go to Sarasota. She had an appointment and then a  bunch
 of errands to run. But, ever since she got back home I've been givin' her THIS look. 

You all know why, but it took a message from Miss Laura, to really grab her 
attention and remind her that she forgot to put up MY post today!
(Boy, does she feel stoopid!)

So, she said that she'd make it up to me by puttin' up my post right away and
then she'll leave it up tomorrow, too! She'll be back on Thursday for her 
own Valentine's Day post. (I just know I'm gonna get extra treats for this!)

Last year, Mom did a Valentine's Day post featurin' natural valentines in nature. 
I liked it so much that I'm copyin' her idea. Stole it fair and square, I did!
If you didn't see last year's post, you'll get a kick out of this one for sure.
(All pictures from the Daily Mail UK here.)
 Are you surprised that my first natural valentine is a tree?
Of course, you're not!
 I can tell ya right now, I'd love to chase this valentine around!
I think I like horses. Mom has let me sniff a couple of our neighbors
down the street and they seem to like me, too. They're really big!
I always look up when the big birds fly over our house, but I think
these little birds are pretty colorful (even though I'm color blind).
Mom told me this is another bird. She said it's bigger than me, too!
Have you ever heard the song that John Lithgow Raffi sings?
"Baaabbeeee Baaalooooogaaa".
This one's blowin' a heart-shaped kiss for ya!
Look at the nose on this guy!
(We won't mention the ears, shall we?)
It's only right that I should close my post today with the best natural 
valentine in the world...MINE! Come on now. You know you love it!

Thanks for readin' my post today. I hope you get lots of nice treats and
hearts on Thursday. I know I'm gonna get some because Mom was lame
again and forgot to put up my post. I'll be back - on time - next week to
tell you what I've been busy doing. 'til then...
"Happy Valentine's Day"!!!
oh, yeah... and
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

7 comments:

  1. Good to see you Tag,and yep,your Valentine is most definately the best.xx
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Donna, I do so look forward to Tag's posts, he's just so cute. I enjoyed his valentine post, very creative. Of course, I love your posts as well, your blog has been very addictive. Kind Regards Mandy Currie (mandycurrie@googlemail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tag! I was missing you this morning. You did a great job of "fair and square". These photos of hearts are fun and unique. Yours is my favorite with the tree as second fav. I will eat some extra Valentine chocolate in your honor my buddy. Happy Tail Waggin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tag, what a sweet post! I do love Your valentine the best! Love, Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag those were some really cool valentines you shared.

    I hope you have a great Valentines Day.

    Purrs,
    Genghis Khat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a heart on the butt of a dog to make me smile.
    You rock boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna