March 19, 2011

Sunday Scripture...

"And the peace of God,

which surpasses all comprehension,

will guard your hearts and your minds
in Jesus Christ."

-Philippians 4:7

"The light shines through the darkness, and

the darkness can never extinguish it."

- John 1:5

The profusion of star jasmine blossoms are just one of God's
blessings showered upon us - year-round - in our backyard.

I also wanted to share my photographs of the Super (perigee) Moon
taken in our yard last night. It was a truly incredible sight.

May your Sunday be showered with His love and His light.

7 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Loddelina said...

These pictures are amazing, Donna,
thank you for sharing and have a wonderful Sunday!

PS: thanks for stopping by, it is always a pleasure :)

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hey Donna, wasn't that moon amazing?! It really was spectacular. I only wish I new how to capture it with my camera. Thanks for sharing all your pictures.

OOXX's....Tracy :)

Patty C. said...

Enjoy your Sunday - lovely post

Jan M said...

The moon was beautiful! So glad you captured it in photographs. I just gazed at it, and did not even try!
Happy Sunday!

Mary said...

Loved your pictures today ! ! Have a great Lord's Day...Mary

Createology said...

Bright beautiful romantic moon shining high over us. Thank you for showing your photos as I never got to see it due to all our rain and snow clouds. Winter is so not done with us yet! Beautiful scriptures...

Michelle May (Shell) said...

I can just smell that jasmine. Mmmmmmmmmm.....
That moon was incredible!
xx, shell

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails