June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

Bryn's first litter. Bannor is the darkest puppy in the middle.
I hope you get to spend the day celebrating a special father in your life.
I'll share my day with Handsome,
grateful for our two sons and their families.
I'll also call Dad Burt later today to send him a long distance hug.

If you haven't toured Brynwood studio yet,
you're invited to take a peek in the previous post.
Don't forget to click on the image of the sleeping squirrel
to see my entire Flickr album with LOTS of photos.
Be sure to enter my drawing while you're there, too!

Happy Father's Day!
JoySignatureAcornGrey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Just went back and took lots of time in flickr looking at all your studio pics and the comments you included. NOW I know how Brynwood Needleworks got its name! Love the pics of the pups!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the day with your loved ones! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna