February 19, 2017

Farmhouse Renovation - Dining Room Buffet...

Brynwood Needleworks - Buffet (Before)

There are so many wonderful built-in and unique features in our Wisconsin farmhouse. One of my favorite things is our dining room buffet.

When we decided on the color scheme for updating the house, I knew that I wanted white woodwork to visually open up the spaces. That included this buffet.

Brynwood Needleworks - Buffet (After)

I got new photos last week, and was so excited when I saw the buffet. I knew it was going to look good, but I'm thrilled with the makeover! Can't you just imagine all my blue and white china in it? (squeee!)

This week, all our hardwood floors are going to be sanded and refinished. I wish I were there to see the transformation, but I can wait until we move north in April.

The electrician will be back in to hang and install light fixtures after the floors are finished, so you won't see another photo of this space until after our furniture is in the room. Are you as excited to see the total makeover as I am? 

DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. I love how the glass pops with the white. I can see all my blue and white dishes in it!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Donna,it's completely transformed.Its a very beautiful cupboard to start with but the white is so fresh and beautiful.Yes it will look good full of your blue..Very excited indeed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW!!! That is awesome, Donna. Really looking forward to seeing the house full of furniture...and people. Dogs, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dear old brown was rather drab and now the fresh whiite is stunning and reall shows off these lovely leaded glass doors. Your vision for your Hickory Hill Farmhouse is really coming to life. Real old wood floors are my dream...so easy to keep clean, Safe packing dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous, your new home is coming to life! Absolutely can feel the charm & picturing it filled with love and your artistic flair Donna!! Congratulations all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna