April 14, 2014

Tuesdays With Tag - Doin' The Corgi Sprawl...

Hi, Everybody!
Hope you don't mind too much if I don't get up today.
I went with Mom to her class yesterday and I'm still exhausted.
 I situated myself near the door just in case I have to greet guests, but if no
 one rings, I'm gonna stay right here and rest in my own, signature Corgi style.
Mom and Dad laugh whenever they see me like this...doin' the "Corgi Sprawl".
Really. I bet you've never seen anythin' quite as cute as Corgi butt!
Don't let it fool you though. I can be on my feet, wide awake at the
drop of a cracker crumb! These good-lookin' ears ain't just decoration!
Guess I'm like "Business up front. Party in the back." snort!!
 So, that's it for this week. We've come to the end of my post.
Get it? "The End"!
'til next week...
"Wag Like Ya Mean It!"

7 comments:

  1. Cutest lil but ever.LoL.. Enjoy your rest Tag. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you can do the Corgi sprawl for I am certain if I tried someone would have to hire a crane to get me back up off the floor. ROFLOL Rest and enjoy your cute Corgi butt my friend. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag, I'm sorry you're tired. You sure are cute! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag--You are the CUTEST!!! I love your butt, and I love that sprawl on the floor. If your mom is not too busy, tell her to check her email and see the Corgi at work. He and his owner are really a team; lots of subtle praise and just a joy to watch. You could probably show him a thing or two, right??? Eleanor and Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... we like to rest like that, too! Love, Sophie and Gracie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna