August 19, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - My Not-So-Little Girls...

 Hi, Everybody!
Mom and Dad love seeing our grandkids, but I love 'em for 
reasons completely my own. Look! I see two of 'em right now!!!
My girls are always willin' to run with me!
 Granddaughter #2 (my little red-haired girl) loves bare-footin' with me!
 Granddaughter #1 covers a little more ground, and runs a little faster,
which makes me have to stretch out and move my legs more. I like that, too.
Then, there are the moments when we just stop and cuddle a bit.
I think those are my most favorite times of all.
Now I understand just what Mom and Dad like so much about being
"Grandma" and "Grandpa" to our grandkids. Nothin' beats cuddlin' with our kids!

I'm headin' off for some more of that right now! I'll see you next week. 'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

2 comments:

  1. Tag you are the luckiest Corgi ever to have two such beautiful and active little girls to play and run around with. And I think they would agree that they are very lucky to have you to play with them. Happy Runnin and Tail Waggin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Sherry:
      Nothin' is better than spendin' time with them. I'm one lucky corgi, for sure.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna