February 18, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - D.H.M....

 Hi, Everybody!
Did you know that February ish Dental Health Month for your petsh?
Yesh, it sure ish.

You know that Mom already brushes my teeth, but it'sh very important
 for all of you to brush your teeth regularly for nishe pearly whitesh.
Sho, are you wonderin' why I'm talkin' funny?
Come closher...
 Mom thinksh thish ish hilarioush.
Yup. Laughin' at my expenshe. (Again!)
 It'sh a ball that Mom got for me. (I'll turn my head sho you can 
she it eashier.) It'sh called a "Grinz Ball". Grinzh? I don't think sho.
More like laughin'-her-fool-head off, ish more like it!
Enough already!
 I'm not goin' out on this week's post lookin' like some kinda fool!
Hope you all had a good giggle at my expense. 
We corgis aren't called "little clowns" for no reason, ya know.
I better be gettin' more treats for bein' a good sport!

For now, I'm gonna jump up on my favorite lawn chair, catch
a few rays and try to forget that whole Grinz Ball experience!
I'll see ya again next week. 'til then,
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"
(I can still hear ya laughin'!)

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha so funny Tag, you are a good sport,what would life be without a good laugh daily.
    Love Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tag: I thought maybe Mom had taken you to the Doggie Dentist and you had gotten too much Novocaine with your speech being slurredish. You are such a good sport to let Mom laugh with your modeling of the Grinz Ball. It really is quite funny. Now to be fair...Mom should model it for you to see that it really is for Grinz. I think I better go brush and floss my teeth now. Happy Laughing my dear Tag...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gnashers are pretty awesome Tag (smirk). You are such a good sport. We all need a laugh at times and to laugh at ourselves. You know we all love you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love that ball.. lol.. you make me laugh Tag... all smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must get a few of those asap!
    How funny! You are a good sport Tag.
    xo, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ball, at first I thought it was photoshopped. What a good sport you are. And I did laugh-thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That is just too darn funny! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna