October 5, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - It’s A Wonderful Life…

Brynwood Needleworks - The Girls and Me!

Hi, Everybody!
The girls and I have been busy this past week.
Cooler weather really winds us up. 

I’m mostly not gettin’ any fetchin’ time on account of my limp. (Heck, I’m starting’ to feel bad for Mom. I kinda know how she feels.) That doesn’t mean the girls are just sittin’ around though. 

They’ve been gettin’ mornin’ workouts for months. Usually first thing every day. I wouldn’t care, except they - and by extension I - don’t get fed until about an hour later. A corgi could die of starvation. It’s almost Cruelty to Corgis! Mom says I’ll live. Right! (I’m not so sure.)

Now that the leaves are startin’ to turn, Mom said we needed to have a new season picture taken. Do you like it? 

I’ve got a full agenda today. First, I’ll wait until right after Mom sits down with her first cuppa coffee to let her know I need to go outside. Next, I’ll come in the house and roll around on the living room rug. (It’s my gentle way of remindin’ her that she needs to haul out the vacuum cleaner.) 

Once she’s ready to start stitching’ it’s gonna get pretty quiet in the house. You know. Like, so quiet you can hear yourself breathe. Right about then, I’ll jump up and start barkin’, which lights up the girls. Mom (and Dad) jump about a foot in the air. That’s so much fun.

By then, it’s time to go outside again, where we also get to chase the cat - except for me. (She loves me.)  All that excitement, quickly followed by afternoon naps. We wake up, go outside, and then start lobbyin’ for dinner. After we eat, it’s time to get back to sheddin’ on the rug, buggin’ Mom or Dad (on general principle), and then catchin’ a few more winks until bedtime. 

The sun comes up, and we start all over again. Of course, there are car rides, visits, and special treats from time to time. There’s nothin’ quite as wonderful as a dog’s life here at the farmhouse. (Bein’ a cat is a close second.) 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!" 

8 comments:

  1. I just love Tuesdays with Tag! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Kelly.
      We're fond of it, too!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag, Bella and Carly

      Delete
  2. Your life sounds great Tag.
    You are so loved!
    Great Fall pic.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn;
      It's not bad! I love you right back.Thanks so much.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful life indeed Tag. Good thing you keep Mom and Dad on their toes or they'd be getting bored and spending far too much time napping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      We're pretty happy around these parts. I'm not sure Mom and Dad would agree with you, but I'm gonna keep right on doin' what I do. Nobody naps on my watch. snort
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag I do like the new banner photo. You and the girls do indeed keep Mom and Dad on their toes. Enjoy Autumn cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Sherry!
      Mom will change out the summer banner for a new fall one pretty soon. Dad's back is botherin' him, so Mom threw retrieves for us yesterday. Carly was obstreperous all day, even though she got about five hundred retrieves. Mom swears the workout just wound her up! She was soooo naughty. (Carly, not Mom.) hee hee
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna