October 18, 2021

Gobsmacked...

The Sectional We Ordered

Last time I told you about our new sectional, we were expecting it to arrive in early November. Did I tell you that it's built by a Wisconsin company? Well, I got a text last Thursday asking whether or not we'd be home today.

That's right. I contacted the furniture store (Ashley's Furniture) and confirmed that we would be home, and they told me that the sectional will be delivered this afternoon! We were gobsmacked! The definite advantage of buying American - and Wisconsin-made! 

We'll be sitting pretty by this evening, but I won't share photographs until I make the curtains and they're hung. (I bought the rods on Friday.) Rods will be hung this week. Then I can measure how long the curtains will need to be and get them made. 

I thought I was excited about November 1st. I'm dancing like a happy little homemaker right now! Yippee!

4 comments:

  1. Great news!
    It's beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Can’t wait to see your new room. Still waiting on my furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Dance-worthy news indeed! Can't wait to see the pictures when it's in situ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buying local and staying in touch is a definite advantage. Wonderful news!. Happy relaxing in comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna