October 3, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - The Crazy, Big Box...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

Hi, Everybody!

We got a shipment last week, and I want to tell you about it. Mom ordered a personal item for Bella and me, and when the package arrived, we were bewildered.

Amazon Image

We didn't have our pooper scoopers with us here in Wisconsin, and we really need 'em to keep our yard clean. Mom doesn't really like usin' little bags. She prefers the "pick up and pitch" method.

So, she went online and bought two of them this time - one to keep close to the back door (but not too close), and the other as a spare. You can see from the picture that they don't take up a lot of space, and even with two of them, you wouldn't need too big a box.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag With The Big Box

Well, this is the box they came in! Can you even believe it? I can understand being a little generous with your packagin', but seriously. This is overkill any way you look at it. This box is big enough for Bella and me to sleep in, and there's even room for Mom to sit in here with us! Thank goodness shippin' was free!

Mom isn't wasteful, so she used this box to pack up all the drapes and hardware she took off the windows here at the farm. The best part? They went to a home where there are little kids who can turn the box into a playhouse! I bet they'll color all over it, and make it look really cool.

Maybe that's what Amazon planned when they sent such a huge box? We're gonna go with that.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. With the price of cardboard this is really silly. Thankfully "Free" shipping however the cost is included someplace to some unsuspecting buyer of goods. Tag you and Bella could have created a "fort" with this box. Mom was smart to pass it along cause kids love empty boxes...and cats especially love empty boxes. Help mom with the Poop detail and see y'all next week...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna