July 2, 2011

Sunday Scripture...

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, Thou wilt revive me; 
Thou wilt stretch forth Thy hand against the wrath of my enemies, 
And Thy right hand will save me.
- Psalms 138:7 

Photobucket

4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

sunny said...

Thanks, I needed that.

Jan M said...

Lovely photograph and words. Happy Sunday to you!

Marydon said...

Beautiful, my friend.

God created us with an overwhelming desire to soar ... He designed us to be tremendously productive & 'to mount up with wings like eagles,' realistically dreaming of what He can do with our potential. (Carol Kent)

Don't you just love that?!

May her flag fly high & proud forever over this great land ... may God see the changes we need & grant us that blessing.

Happy 4th, my friend,

TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Stacey said...

Hi Donna. :) After going back to work this past year I don't have as much time to visit. I just came by and read all of the Fezzik posts. I'm so sorry you lost him. He looked to be such a sweetheart. Sending you hugs.

Stacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails