July 8, 2011

Just Like Goldilocks...

I was so happy with my finished aqua-colored quilt - and the setting for my outdoor photograph, that I decided to give it a separate post.
The finished quilt measures approximately 48" x 38". It's not too big, and not too small. Just like Goldilocks..."It's just right".

I'll show you what I'm starting on next week. I think you might like to try it, too.
Photobucket

16 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

ShirleyC said...

It's beautiful! I love the print!

Sharon said...

Your quilt is beautiful, Donna!

April Mechelle said...

I love your quilt and the colors you used are so great!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I do like the colors in this one! I can't wait to see what you start next! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Mandy said...

A very pretty quilt. I do love the colours.

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Pretty Lady,

Just stunning! I absolutely adore those colors and the fabric choices are amazing. I sent you an email with a special request, I hope you can get back to me.

Big Hugs,
Meri

Claudia said...

Awfully pretty, Donna! And in my favorite color!

xo
Claudia

Sue said...

Donna- This is so fresh and clean looking! Perfect for tucking under on a cool summer evening. :-)

Jan M said...

It does look just right and beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

DeeDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeeDee said...

I so love that back ground fabric... great place to display this...hehehe!

Patty said...

Love the colors, great size too!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Lovely quilt, Donna! I haven't visited for a few days, and I so enjoyed all the pictures. Love the ones of Tag sleeping, and his sweet little spotted tummy. :) also the one by the water dish, well a little guy has to get really comfy-right?? LOL.

Susan said...

I think this is just lovely. So soft and such perfection. Just like a sweet, cool confection on a hot summer day.
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA

Michelle May (Shell) said...

I love the fabric on the back. So folky! :)
xx, shell

Rettabug said...

Oh Donna...I love the soft, aqua colors in this quilt! It is just beautiful & your setting for a photograph is PERFECT!

I have a quilt hanging over a rail in my post today, too. Come on over to see!

Hope the puppy training is going well. Give him a pat on the head for me, please?

Hugs,
Rett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails