May 24, 2009

Memorial Day...

Thank you to the men and women of the armed services who put
their own lives on hold to protect our lives, our families and our country.

Thank you to the families who lost loved ones
and made the ultimate sacrifice.
You're in our thoughts and prayers today and every day.


Thank you to my father, who served in the Air Force,
my brother, who served on the Navy Carrier U.S.S. Nimitz,
and to friends and family
who also served to protect our rights and our freedom.


On this and every Memorial Day you are
appreciated and respected more than mere words can express.
God Bless You and God Bless America.

JoySignatureBROWNSM
photo courtesy of the Orlando Sentinel

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I knew you would have a beautiful post today. My heart melts when I see images like this one. We have so much to be thanful for.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna