July 22, 2026

With A Bit Of Luck...


I completed more of the body for my Monarch. I should finish it today. I can't wait to show you what comes next!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow, so I can share more of my progress and how I wrap up this part of the project.




2 comments:

  1. It's coming along beautifully!
    Now I have that song in my head. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another ear worm, which I'm pretty sure you didn't intend. In case you're wondering how my mind goes...check out the lyrics to "With A Little Luck' by Wings. And I see Marilyn is on the same wavelength - perhaps she should be worried that she thinks like me?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna