![]() |
| Front: me, Julie and Cal. Back: John, Mary, Deb B., and Lisa |
I get teased by one of the ladies when I say "I'm looking forward to tonight's gathering". She likes to remind me that 3:00 pm isn't "night". Silly me.
Even so, we shared another nice meal. I had the chance to hug my friend, Mary, whose husband passed earlier this month, celebrate John's son's liver transplant, hear all about a recent gall bladder surgery, and Julie's prize winning giant tomato making it into Guinness Book of World Records.
As usual, our meal and visit lasted about two hours, and then we were ready to part company. Handsome joined us, and then offered to take the photo before we all said goodbye...until next month.


0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!
Blessings, Donna