July 20, 2026

July Craft Day...

Adrienne's 

Saturday was busy, but fun. The ladies decided we'd paint this month. Adrienne found a painting tutorial on YouTube, so we we set up to followed along on her television as we painted.

Kim's

I sat next to Kim, and Marie and Adrienne sat across the table. (Arie sat at another table with George, who painted his own project. He's such a rebel!) 

We all felt apprehensive during the process, so there was a lot of stopping and starting of the video...and more than a little sighing or nervous giggling.

Aria's

But in the end we were all content with our finished watercolor Aurora borealis" paintings..

Marie's

Once we lined them up, we all said what we liked about each other's work. Some of us (😑🤚) decided painting is not our forté, but we had fun nevertheless.

Mine

Linda didn't make it to craft day, but I went to her house after, and we had a great visit until it was time for us to go to her son and new daughter-in-law's wedding reception.

They were married last month out of state, so this was an informal party to celebrate. It was nice to see everyone I hadn't seen in a while, and to congratulate the happy couple.

Sunday was a true day of rest. I have PT this morning, and then I'll get pack to my butterfly. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. All of the paintings look so pretty.
    I hope PT goes well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like they were fun to create and they all look amazing and all so different from each other. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the '80's and all the Bob Ross painting I did, along with decorative painting and
    colonial theorem painting. I never ventured into watercolors.
    Great job to all.
    Sounds like the perfect weekend.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna