Thanks for another ear worm, which I'm pretty sure you didn't intend. In case you're wondering how my mind goes...check out the lyrics to "With A Little Luck' by Wings. And I see Marilyn is on the same wavelength - perhaps she should be worried that she thinks like me?!!
Hi MA- hee hee. You're welcome! You may have forgotten that I frequently use song titles for blog titles. (Only when appropriate, of course.) I didn't think about the butterfly/Wings connection though. Thanks! I'm going to leave the rest of that for you and Marilyn to work out. 😂 xo Donna
Your stitching is amazing! However, it is so life-like that it is almost a little gross.. a dismembered butterfly torso just laying there... LOL! Please take that as a compliment! 😄 Can't wait to see it put together! It might just take flight.
Hi Lois- Thanks a million. Now I'm a little freaked out, too. I'm doing my best to make it look life-like, but now that makes me seem a wee bit Dr. Frankenstein-ish. Ewwwww! Now I'm motivated to get it finished to get that out of my head. I guess I'd better get busy! 🤠xo Donna
Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!
It's coming along beautifully!
ReplyDeleteNow I have that song in my head. :)
Marilyn
Hi Marilyn-
DeleteThanks! Oh, and the ear worm was on purpose. ðŸ¤
xo
Donna
Thanks for another ear worm, which I'm pretty sure you didn't intend. In case you're wondering how my mind goes...check out the lyrics to "With A Little Luck' by Wings. And I see Marilyn is on the same wavelength - perhaps she should be worried that she thinks like me?!!
ReplyDeleteHi MA-
Deletehee hee. You're welcome! You may have forgotten that I frequently use song titles for blog titles. (Only when appropriate, of course.) I didn't think about the butterfly/Wings connection though. Thanks! I'm going to leave the rest of that for you and Marilyn to work out. 😂
xo
Donna
This is looking so good.
ReplyDeleteThe suspense, it just keeps getting better.
Shirley
Hi Shirley-
DeleteThanks, dear. (Me, too!) ðŸ¤
Happy Weekend!
xo
Donna
Your stitching is amazing! However, it is so life-like that it is almost a little gross.. a dismembered butterfly torso just laying there... LOL! Please take that as a compliment! 😄 Can't wait to see it put together! It might just take flight.
ReplyDeleteHi Lois-
DeleteThanks a million. Now I'm a little freaked out, too. I'm doing my best to make it look life-like, but now that makes me seem a wee bit Dr. Frankenstein-ish. Ewwwww! Now I'm motivated to get it finished to get that out of my head. I guess I'd better get busy! ðŸ¤
xo
Donna