My dear creative friend Margaret B. created this sweet rabbit on a strawberry pincushion. I can see the pattern behind her work, but I can't read the designer's name. I'm going to send her a message to see if she'll share.
I thought I had this sweetie in my pattern binder, but I was wrong. I just love it, so I'll have to sort it out. "Ohhhh, Margaret..."
I'm going back to my niece's this morning. One more visit with Di before she returns to Minnesota tomorrow.
I hope you had a great holiday weekend, and wish you an even better week ahead. See you tomorrow!



Looks like Lori Corellis to me. Adorable. 🥰 Love ❤️ Charlene in Phoenix
ReplyDeleteHi Charlene-
DeleteCould be. I'm also looking at another designer who did a rabbit on a carrot. Margaret may have adapted that pattern for this. Check out The Spotted Hare on Etsy and let me know what you think.
xo
Donna
Bunnies are my weakness... this one is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Lois! I rally want to make one! Did you notice the little crown? It's like the ones I use on my frogs!
Deletexo
Donna
Oh that crown!
ReplyDeleteWe have had fabulous steady rain all day today. We went from 100+ to 64* overnight.
Great day to sit and stitch all day. Currently working on 'Moon Deer' by Owl Forest Embroidery.
I'm sure you enjoyed your time visiting.
Shirley
Hi Shirley-
DeleteYou noticed!! It's the same one I stitch on my frogs!
I'm so glad your heat broke. It's been much nicer here, too, but a bit warmer yesterday and today. The corn in the north field got a steady drink, too, and it's jumped at least a foot since. I'm intrigued about your embroidery. I'll need to look that one up.
Happy Stitching!
xo
Donna
OMG! This is soooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Hi Marilyn-
DeleteRight?!
xo
Donna